Whatever the reason for your stay at Mburo Safari Lodge is, we can assure you that you will not be bored.
Apart from Game viewing in Lake Mburo National Park we offer you a wide range of activities:
- Safaris and game drives in Lake Mburo National Park with our private 4WD safari vehicles
- Night safari (game drive) with high chances of seeing leopards
- Walking Safari to get close to the animals
- Boat trip on Lake Mburo. The boat is a very good platform to see and photograph birds, crocodiles and hippos
- Birding in Lake Mburo National Park
- Community walk to see the local people
- Relax and take a swim in our swimming pool
- Horse Riding
- Sport fishing
- Hiking in and around the park
- Bush picnics
In the weekends we have special goat roasting
The spirit of togetherness is kept alive by the cooks who keep the fire burning in their grills no matter what the weather, all for the sake of creating the perfect rib party. The Mburo Safari Lodge salutes these weekend retreats with our goat roasting
Finally live the vacation you’ve always wanted with Luxury Retreats. Come join us for a celebration of food, family, faith, fitness, nature and relaxation over the Ugandan traditional cooking! Every weekend (Friday to Sunday) at Mburo Safari Lodge.
Meet the Local People
As Mburo Safari Lodge we support the local people around the lodge. We provide them jobs and buy materials and food from them.
We also organize village walks to the local villages around the lodge and around Lake Mburo National Park. This gives a very interesting view of their daily life activities.
You can see how the live, how they grow crops and how they graze their long horned cows. One of the attractions is the milking of the long horned cows.
This area is highly populated with game and viewing from your cottage is often spectacular.